Alec Arho Havrén
- – Founder and Circuit Architect of Gotland Ring (the world’s first sustainable race and test circuit)
- – Inventor/concept developer of Smart Energy Road and Traffic System (SERTS), an energy harvesting smart microgrid with wireless mobile inductive charging of EVs
- – Co-initiator for SmartRoad Gotland, the world’s first electric road system with dynamic inductive wireless charging on a public road (for buses and heavy trucks), a co-operation with Trafikverket (the Swedish Transport Administration)
- – Automotive industry and traffic electrification expert and consultant
- – Background includes management consulting and financial markets
- – Graduate of California Lutheran University and Thunderbird Global School of Management
The founder and chairman of World Ecological Forum, Alec Arho Havrén, is a social and environmental entrepreneur, a green tech evangelist.
Gotland, the Swedish island and ecoregion in the Baltic Sea, and Finland is where Alec has his roots. However, Alec is a global citizen who has studied and worked in various countries and environments, including North America, China, and Europe.
Alec is a frequent speaker on subject matters, such as the paradigm shift of the vehicle industry, traffic electrification, mission-specific zero- and low-emission vehicles, traffic safety, entrepreneurship, green leadership, and eco-innovation.
Additionally, Alec has derived unique edutainment driver training courses, such as Safety & Eco Driving and advanced specialised programmes derived from racing (Alec is formerly an accomplished racing driver with many wins around Europe). His extracurricular activities include ornithology, history, and various sports; for instance, Alec is still a world-class senior tennis player (a many times European Champion in singles, doubles, and mixed) on the ITF Senior Tour.